Podiatry clinics can be beneficial
Fluid Movement Podiatry adopts a professional approach in order to take care of an individual’s lower limb health care needs and has the capability of providing you with a brief analysis of your foot, ankle and lower limb problems in order to implement the most ideal form of management. With the help of a client-focused care approach, the patients are made aware of their individual condition and treatment options, so that they can make informed decisions about their health and its requirements. A wide range of podiatry services are offered including corrective nail surgery, sports injury management, biomechanical assessment, orthotic therapy, children’s assessments, diabetes assessment and other such activities.
The following stated services are offered by these Podiatrist Reservoir clinics:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy – This is a form of guided meditation to relax the mind and body in order to cure anxiety and stress.
- Clinical Pilates – A series of exercises including breathing techniques to improve muscular support and stability of your spine.
- Dry Needling – Through the insertion of needles into myofascial trigger points, this technique is known to induce the healing process by increasing blood flow and release tight muscles.
- Massage Clinics – Massage increases blood flow and is known to release stress and mobilise tight muscles.
- Post-operative Rehabilitation – There are several facilities available at the clinics including gym style equipment’s, which can rehabilitate almost any condition at the initial stages. The Total Physiocare team is very experienced in providing rehabilitation for numerous orthopaedic conditions.
- Supervised Hydrotherapy – This is a designed program conducted in a heated swimming pool and supervised by an experienced physiotherapist. This exercise program is designed to treat muscle tension, swelling and strengthen your muscles.
- Eldercise – Eldercise is a specific program which was initiated specifically for clients above the age of 55. It is for the clients willing to exercise in a safe gym environment. This program is supervised by an experienced physiotherapist.
- Lymphoedema Physiotherapy – Lymphoedema is a common side effect which occurs after a cancer surgery and radiation therapy. It results in the swelling of one or more limbs of the body. The treatment for this condition is known as complex decongestive physiotherapy which involves specialised massages, bandaging, compression garments etc.
- Naturotherapy – This treatment applies a holistic approach to health and well-being and involves treating the individual as a whole and determining the cause of the problem and not just the symptoms through the healing power of nature.
- Podiatry – Total Physiocare offers a wide range of podiatric service in order to take care of an individual’s health needs.
The Total Physiocare Group offers its new clients a gap free initial consultation. However, this offer is not available for services such as Lymphoedema, Physio, massage and podiatry.
Total Physiocare was established in the year 2002 and is known for rendering high-end physiotherapy services to the entire society and its clinics are located in Reservoir, Camberwell and Heidelberg. Additionally, the physiotherapists recruited by them have immense experience in dealing with equipment’s and injuries. The clinic is equipped with durable and modern gym equipment’s in order to provide a complete and safe environment for the clients.